Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Addition: Landon

Landon was expected to arrive on March 14, 2012; he came a week early.   Monday, March 5th, the day I planned to be the last day at work.  I thought that I would have a week to bundle with Ethan and Evan before Landon's arrival, but...

I worked up until 6:00 P.M.  I went to the bathroom more than the usual all day.  I thought my body was preparing for labor.  Indeed!  I was carpooling with my husband.  On the way home, I felt some crampings and I kept looking at the clock, timing the contractions.  My water broke in the restroom at home.  I eat my dinner.  Told my family that I would have a baby tonight.  I went upstair, took a shower and the crampings were getting worse.  I yelled to my husband to get the camera ready.  I quickly packed up some clothes and was ready in the car waiting for my husband. 

Thanh drove madly to the hospital.  We made it just in time.


Striped Frames Boy Birth Announcement
Shutterfly has personalized baby birth announcement cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment